Monday, March 8, 2010

Luck Letters and Hairbow

This is the only picture I have taken so far of these, but a friend and I made them a couple of weeks ago. I used the "Lucky Me" line from Little Yellow Bicycle and some wooden letters from the Wood Connection. The little shamrock is from there as well. I just mixed green paints together to get the color I wanted, then painted them. I modge podged the paper to the fronts, and just added the ribbon on the "L" for a little something extra.
I friend of mine had a baby girl a couple weeks ago and I found this darling dress at Gymboree. They didn't have any accessories in the right size, so I thought I would just make a hairbow really quick... I ended up spending a lot of time on it, but I learned a few new tricks and it turned out super cute!
Love the flower/ribbon combo bows... the flower covers up all the mechanics and makes it look so feminine. The ribbon is Bazzil Basics I got at Archivers, the flowers are Imaginisce (I think), and the button is just random. The tights I used for the headband are from Walmart.

No comments: