Sunday, March 14, 2010

Lots of Layouts

I finally got around to photographing a few layouts... figure it isn't a bad thing in case of fire or something like that =). This one is from Scrapbook club. I modified it quite a bit, but loved how it turned out.
All the paper and stamps are from CTMH, and mostly the Twitterpated collection.
This one is for my "hubby and me" album. It is Valentine's Day this year. The paper is all from Pink Paislee (leftovers from another project), the border on the right side is a fiskars punch, the "love" letters are from the Storybook cartridge, and the heart was from the Jubilee cartridge. The button is Sassafrass.
Another scrapbook club layout I modified to fit my photos. It is using CTMH's Aspen collection. The snowflakes I cut from "When Its Cold Outside" cricut cartridge, the the "First Skate" letters are from American Crafts.
It is never too late to scrapbook Hannah's baby photos, right =)? Paper is from CTMH again, their Jingle collection I think. I love this snowflake paper. The thickers are American Crafts.
This was the year we had our car stolen from the movie theater. Fun memories =).
This layout uses really old All My Memories Paper. It may even be called "sisters" now that I am thinking about it. I hid the journaling behind a tab in the top right corner. The "dance" letters are American Crafts Thickers, and the "class" is Plantain Schoolbook from Cricut.
So girly!
Last one for tonight. This is Cosmo Cricket Paper, and the letters and ribbon are all from that company as well. The car I cut using my Cricut, but don't remember what cartridge I used. Such a cute baby boy!

No comments: