Friday, March 19, 2010

St. Patty's, Little Monster, and Hi Bob Layout

Happy belated St. Patty's Day! I just got this layout done last week from LAST St. Patrick's Day. I love that Maxwell looks scared to be held by his sisters and have a big fat camera in his face!
I normally am not a one photo layout girl, but I liked how this turned out. I even sewed this one, another new thing for me. The paper is from the Little Yellow Bicycle "Lucky Me" line, and the little shamrocks are from the Paper Doll Dress up cartridge. The "happy" and "lucky" are American Crafts thickers, and the "go" is from the Calligraphy Collection cartridge.
The paper and stickers on this layout is from the Monstrosity line from Sassafrass and is appropriately named. So cute and fun to work with. I love the bright colors, and they match my photos perfectly. This title is all in American Crafts thickers... the "our" is actually paper I traced from a thicker so it was the right color.
This last layout I finished yesterday and I love how it turned out. Maxwell called his dad "bob" for a long time, and I wanted to record that memory. The paper is from the "Caprice" line from Close to my Heart, and the embellishment stickers are as well. The "Bob" I cut using the Old West Cricut cartridge, and the brackets I cut from the Opposites Attract cartridge. The green border towards the bottom I used a Fiskars punch for, but I don't remember what it is called.

1 comment:

Lydia said...

Great layouts love your little monsters page!! Adorable