Tuesday, February 16, 2010

SWEET Valentine's Banner

This is my favorite Valentine's project this year. I used my Cricut Design Studio/ Gypsy to make the scalloped triangles, and also to cut out all the other elements. I used the "Storybook" font on the letters, and hearts I cut out using "Jubilee." All that cute paper is from the Pink Paislee Cupid Collection.
I used random buttons from my stash to fill in the hearts and give the project some color and dimension. I used twine and satin ribbon to tie the whole thing together. Look below for a closer look! Easy and cute.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this banner!!! I am new to my Gypsy and I was wondering if you could give me some details on how I would go about making the scalloped triangles and any other hints you could share with me? I would love to try something like this out.
Thanks so much Kathleen
you can e-mail me at kj_riley4953@q.com