Tuesday, March 16, 2010

My favorite layout EVER

This was a "throw together while talking on the phone" layout and it turned out perfectly. I love it. The photos are some of my favorite, and the paper just matches great.
The paper is from the Making Memories Mistletoe Collection, except for the printed paper I used to make the flowers. That is from the "Grace" collection from Close to my Heart. The title is done using American Crafts Thickers.
The flowers I copied from Dawn McVey. They are made from five scalloped circles I cut with my Cricut. Then I just wrinkled them up, stuck a brad through them and thought they were done... but decided they needed some color so I added the buttons. So cute.
I thought they may not fit in my page protector, but surprise, they smoosh down just right!

No comments: