Thursday, June 11, 2009

Graduation Album

Blogger kind of screwed this one up, so I am missing a page, but oh well. This is the album I made for my sister Leslie that graduated from high school last week. I used a Pioneer 8 x 8 album. The flower is Heidi Swapp and the center is a brad from Making Memories.
The sticker letters are American Crafts, and all the paper in the album is from Close to my Heart-- Silhouette. Is was so perfect for this project.
I was bad and photo copied all of Leslie's school photos so they were black and white. It just looked much better than the color ones.
All the numbers are from my Cricut using the Tall Ball feature on my Plantain Schoolbook cartridge. The accents are all from Accent Essentials and Plantain Schoolbook.
The little heart pins were made using the Doodletype cartridge.
I used some accent rubons from American Crafts to spruce things up a bit.
Isn't she cute? =)
The sophomore, junior, and senior type is from Opposites Attract.
The flowers on the last page I got from my mother-in-law. I think they are Colorbox.

No comments: