Monday, June 22, 2009

10 Reasons I Love You

I can't take credit for this layout-- I scraplifted it from a Close to My Heart book and then tweaked it to fit my pictures etc. It did turn out way cute though.

The paper I used is Three Bugs in a Rug, the "playful" collection. The little tag that says "today" is a diecut that I bought with the paper. I used cardstock from my American Crafts bundle I got at Roberts. The diecut numbers are all from the Plantain Schoolbook cartridge, as are the "I" and the "U," but the U is Tall Ball. The heart and the star from the Plantain Schoolbook as well. I used CTMH Chocolate ink to distress my edges a little bit. The stamps for numbers 3-6 are from a Making Memories Christmas set I picked up for a buck on clearance... not the best stamp quality, but they work. The background for the title is made out of various ribbons from my collection. The yellow with orange polkadots is from AC, the "memories" ribbon is Heidi Swapp, the green and blue ribbons are from Stampin' Up. Brads are just from my collection.

No comments: