Monday, January 11, 2010

UR Adorable and Cookie Cutters

All products from Pebbles in my Pocket "My Girl" collection, except for the journaling block, which is a CTMH Journaling Spot.
All products (except for all the random buttons and embroidery floss) are from the Cosmo Cricket "Storybook" line. I used my "Old West" Cricut cartridge to cut the title and "Accent Essentials" to cut the arrows. There is journaling behind the photo on the right side on the vintage label shape. That shape was cut with "Storybook" on the Cricut.
These are cards I also made with the Pebbles "My Girl" collection. The sentiment is from a Papertrey Ink Stamp Set I got for Christmas.

1 comment:

Kim @ Everything Etsy said...

I love the cookie cutter one with the buttons. There something about buttons used that way that I just love! :)

Kim